The Branches menu it’s where you can set-up and manage the Branches of your Organization.
What you need to set-up a Branch
- Session Reset - Define reset time schedule to reset all tickets associated to the branch. You can also do the reset immediately at any given time.
Set-up each Branch’s queue management key points
- Terminals - Configure where (physical counters or not) people will be called for the service. You can set-up:
- If the Terminal will work with the services assigned to the user that logs-in or if it works with the services assigned to the Terminal itself.
- All the permissions of the Terminal regarding the Customer Journey. Including if it will work with the permissions already assigned to the user or with the permissions of the terminal.
- Assign Users - Define which users are allowed to work in each branch.
- Assign Services - Define which services are active in each branch.
- Set-up Services Branch Details - Decide if you want to change any of the Service details, to be customized to each branch.
- Devices - Here is where you can add and configure all the devices that will interact with the visitors:
- Ticket Dispensers
- Virtual Tickets
- SMS Tickets
- Alerts - Here you can configure User and Customer alerts by SMS, Email or in the Terminal.
- User Alerts
- Define if you want to notify everyone assigned to a specific role
- Define if you want to notify specific users
- Define if you want to set the alert by Email, SMS or in the Terminal
- Customer Alerts
- Define if you want to notify customers with a Welcome Note SMS - This Note can be fully customized, you can use the tag system to adapt the message to each customer automatically, by customizing the time, branch and ticket number.
- Define if you want to notify customers with a Tickets Ahead SMS - You can set-up an unlimited number of alerts, according to the notifications you want to send to your customers. Example: You can notify your customers when there are 5 tickets ahead; 3 tickets ahead and 2 tickets ahead. You can also fully customize the text message with the tag system available, mentioning the specific time, ticket position, and tickets ahead in each customized message.Note: The SMS will only work if you have configured Phone Number and Provider Information in the General Settings Menu.